Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday 24th March

Thank crunchie it's friday, it's been a busy week in work!!

Quite a bit's happened since yesterday/last night... I caved in and decided it time to purchase a hosting server (at a cost to my own pocket).

No more hosting my site on my ISP freespace, no more outages, more traffic, better search engine rankings (type cycle 4 charity in google, I'm tops!!), faster pages loads and to top it all off, 800MB of web space with 10GB monthly traffic.

What does this mean in laymans terms? Well... I can now add more content to the site such as photos, videos, add more complex (for me) page content and not have any limitations on running scripts such as contact me forms etc... I'm well 'appy (sad but hey, I do work in IT)

Had another sponsor today, thanks Si :)

Weather for tomorrow's ride looks like rain and plenty of it... bring it on!!

Total fundraising to date: £902.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 99.5