Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday 12th March - Snowy Sunday

Gutted!! Really wanted to go out on the bike today, especially as I didn't go yesterday, but I woke up to this today:-

Pretty but not good for riding!

Wales drew with Italy yesterday and to be honest, I should have gone out for a ride instead, wasn't worth watching and the weather was perfect for a day out on the bike. Missed out on a good day :(

Still tempted to go out today though, look's like it could be fun riding over Twmbarlwm in the snow. But...

Excuse 1)
There's a classic film "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" on TV now and I brought Sainsburys crumpets last night... mmmm, vintage tv, crumpets, cups of tea and time to write some material for the website... and I get to watch England lose to France later this afternoon (lol sorry Dad)

Excuse 2)
It's cold

Excuse 3)
I don't think you can put tea in a Camelbak?

Excuse 4)
Read excuse 1 again

Sainsburys crumpets, classic tv, rugby, cups of tea and time to write some material for the website... Sounds like a plan to me!! :)

Total fundraising to date: £832.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 77