Sunday, March 19, 2006

*Sunday 19th March

Didn't make it out on the bike yesterday, was freezing cold and the wind was just a bit too strong for an enjoyable ride, besides which rugby started at 1:30pm and I was drinking my first (of many) beers by 1pm :)

The rest of saturday is a bit of a blurr tbh, I know we (Wales) lost to France and England lost to Ireland but for some strange reason I can't recall anything from about 7:30pm til when I stumbled through the front door at 12:00 eeekk (That'll be the Vodka, or Strongbow??)

Woke up this morning feeling a little under the weather (thats what 10 hrs of drinking does) but managed to get out this afternoon and pedal up a wee 20 miles along the canal. The weather turned out to be perfect, not cold at all (until you stopped!) I lost a spoke :( and Bek had 2 punctures, double :(

Still... nice afternoon out on the bike and my legs weren't aching at all, training must be paying off :)

Total fundraising to date: £882.00
Miles Rode Today: 22.5
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 99.5