Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tuesday 14th March

Just got back from Spanish class, maaan are verbs hard!! Ar Er Ir, not to mention pasado (past tense). Really am struggling to keep the info retained, even thinking of packing it in and just learning it in my own time by ear!!

Doesn't help having a slog of a day in work then having to go and learn a foreign language!! Some days I feel I just can't be asked!! I still go though :)

Still on for saturday morning Wentwood trail, hope to go out on sunday as well, got some catching up to do

No sponsors today!! Come on peeps, dig deep

Gonna start buggin work mates tomorrow!! (I know who you are, and I've got all your IP addresses logged!!)

Also need to ask the directors about getting the company to sponsor me and if it would be OK to approach our suppliers/customers for donations/sponsoring

I've got loads of ideas to help advertise but I just need the time to get into PM mode (thats Project Manager, not Prime Minister - although I'd probably do a better job!! Don't get me started on politics!!) T-shirts, media downloads, dvd's, calenders, website and graphic design services, mugs, stickers etc...

I'm intending to create a logo and have it put on some t-shirts, could sell advertising space... Hmmm now there's an idea, instead of million pixel website advertising (similar to www.millionpoundgallery.com - see if you can find my site on there)... how about 10,000 pixel t-shirt advertising??

Total fundraising to date: £832.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 77