Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday 28th March

Couldn't post yesterday, blog entry pages were down, a "technical issue" (AGAIN!!), seems to happen more frequently of late...

Had another £20 sponsor today, thanks Jon!! :)

Still haven't managed to give the smokes up. I know, no excuses really, other than these last few weeks have been hectic to say the least. A combination of work spilling over into personal time, still not getting time to sit down and write my press release, letters to companies, sorting out the cycle4charity.org website, turning fundraising ideas in reality... it's all taking it's toll

Hang on... Steve, that's a p!ss poor excuse!!, you can do better!!

My dog ate my.. no... I was stuck in traf... no... My hous... no... The SAS needed my hel... no... Someone superglued a cigare... no... Paul Mackenna hynotised me into thinking I was a smoke grena... NO!!

Sorry, there is no excuse... I'm just weak!!

And as much as I could really do with a hard slog on the bike to release the tension... I've got rigged into doing a company stock take all weekend :(

Bummer!! said Dougal realising he was a dog...

Total fundraising to date: £922.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 112