Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The White Stuff

I love snow!! brings out the big kid in me and this morning I woke up to a blizzard of the stuff. Was going to say I woke up to 6 inches, but I can just see that being read the wrong way :P

A'hem...

Apart from pulling handbrake turns and doing 360's in the car park, I made a snowman and had a snowball fight with an OAP named Ann, and I won :)

Still haven't managed to knock the fags on the head, although I have halved my normal amount, I'll get there... eventually!!

Went to Halfords this evening to get myself a noggin protector AKA helmet... as I said before, don't care how daft I look I'm not risking the grey matter for anything!!

Had some more sponsors today, thankyou!!

Also signed an application for a 24hr Mountain Meyhem challenge in June/July... what have I got myself in for??

Recieved information pack and a very inspiring mouse mat from Across the Divide today, gonna make a cuppa and have a good read now so until tomorrow...

Adios mi amigos :)

Total fundraising to date: £727.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 29