Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wednesday 19th April

No biking till Saturday... :(

Couldn't go out tonight as I didn't finish work till late, weather wasn't great and neither are my legs/arms. Think I still got a little HAVS from Sundays downhill adventure and I'm sure my good knee isn't too happy with me either.

Can't go out tomorrow, got a big work's evening dinner to attend and Friday we have an "innovation" meeting all day, so there goes my early finish.

No sponsor's for a while now and I need to re "email" those companies who have yet to say:-

A) "yes, we'll be happy to help"

B) "sorry, we can't help, but good luck etc..."

C) "stop f..... spamming me!!"

D) ignore me again

I'm realistic in knowing not all companies can/will help, and with respect to replying, we're all busy people nowadays (me especially). But they could at least answer with a simple "sorry we can't help, but good luck with your cause" kinda thing... it doesn't take 2 seconds to type that and it is for charity.

So... until I get either an A, B or C ... let the spam commence :)

Total fundraising to date: £1187.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 232