Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday 18th May

No training today... still trying to sort out this house buying business. Maaan it's hard work!! and the stress... and I haven't even brought the house yet!!

Having a survey done tomorrow... £300 for some guy to kick the walls and say "yup, it's not falling down" is just a rip off if you ask me. Still, without it I can't get the mortgage :(

Apparently next year the government are bringing out a home buyers pack where the seller has to provide a survey for prospective buyers!! Hear hear I say, it's hard enough as it is for us first time buyers, so not having to fork out hundreds for a survey on a house you like is good news!!

Had a few more sponsors... Joyce (aka my Mum. LOL I don't know why she's pretending to be anomynous. I haven't got the heart to tell her Justgiving emails me the full name of the person sponsoring you, hehe), Sarah Smith, Eddie Moir and Rob Fish. Many thanks to you all for you kind donations and words of encouragement!!

Sent a few more emails to some companies asking if they can help my cause. Trying to get as many companies advertising on my site as I can in time for the 24hr Mountain Meyhem (June). Should prove to be a great advertising campaign for both my site and the companies who have helped!!

Still need to get a design done for our team t-shirts for the 24hr Race in June... there's just not enough hours in the day!!

Total fundraising to date: £2690.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 338