Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tuesday 2nd May

No cycling tonight as I actually had a Spanish class, the first for about 6 weeks.

Think I need to start looking into getting a decent excercise bike or a turbo trainer. At least that way I can still get some training in late at night when I get in. It's too dark and too much hastle to get all the gear on, pack my kit, fill the camel, check tyres, brakes, gears etc... (when your on a 20+ bike ride the last thing you want if for your bike to go wrong!!) be so much easier for the week nights just to have an excercise bike, although I disagree it's as tough as "real" cycling!!

Had another sponsor today, thanks Sue :)

Hope to do some work on the World Cup Sweep Stake this week. Could be a global thing with the help of some work collegues and their contacts etc... everyone loves the World Cup and for £10 you can win a few hundred pounds whilst raising money for the charities!! I think it'll be a winner...

Total fundraising to date: £2017.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 306