Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday 31st July

Woo Hooo, had confirmation from the estate agent today. I can pick my keys up on Friday :)

Started packing last night. I was thinking I didn't have that much to take with me... how wrong was I?!?! It's not until you lay it all out in front of you that you realise just how much "crap" you collect over the years. I can't chuck anything out though, even a cardboard box has it's use!!

Was going to go out for a ride tonight but it's chucking it down and I didn't get in from work until 8:40pm (dam you Microsoft Updates!!). Really am going to try and get some serious training in. May even join a gym... if I can afford it

Had another sponsor today from my fellow support engineer and band master Paul Kelly. Cheers mate!!

Also added £50 from the auctioning of several SRAM products (as donated by FisherOutdoor).

Some pictures of Chris and Beckys wedding:-

Everyone say Cheese

Bestman Gab and the Happy Couple

Me, Dale and Toby Looking Dapper!!

Chris, Becky and Iwan

Total fundraising to date: £3672.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 556.5