Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday 25th July

What a weekend!!

All a bit of a blur really but I did manage to wake on Sunday morning to find I had lost my voice, probably from laughing so much :P

Apart from the usual banter on a stag do, our Saturday night dress up went down a storm. I even had complete strangers asking for a photo with me... I made quite a good Princess Leia :)



Still haven't picked my bike up from Reg Braddicks. Had to have a new crank fitted and this took some time to order. Should be able to pick it up tomorrow though :)

On the house front... had a meeting with my solicitor (grrr) today, took him down a nice big bankers draft and have been told I should be getting the keys by the end of next week. Argghhhhh

Time to start looking for white goods, sofas, beds.... Oh god!!

Total fundraising to date: £3572.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 544.5