Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday 6th August

I'm in!! Picked up the keys on Friday :)

Most of my stuff has now been moved. Still got loads more though, will need some time off to get everything done!!

Mark "I've just brought a new bike" Cross was my removal man for the day!! And the one responsible for pushing my move!! :P

Carl "I can jump anything" Thomas and Dave "like a whippet" Daniels were on hand with pertol strimmer and hedge cutters to tackle the jungle in garden. Cheers boys!!

Chris (AKA Sparrow AKA Woody) helped make the tea's. One of the most important aspects of moving, unlimited cups of tea!!

Off out now to look at other ways of making me skint.... house furniture shopping!!

Haven't got a phone line/broadband in the new house yet so I'm not sure I'll be posting over the next few days.

Until next time... how ******** much!!!

Total fundraising to date: £4085.19
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 556.5