Friday, March 03, 2006

It's the WEEKEND!!

Wooo hoooo it's the weekend already!!

Looking forward to tomorrow's ride, hopefully going to the Forest of Dean (weather pending). If not it'll be along the canal, should be able to get at least 30 miles. And I can finally test my new Camelbak hydration system... wonder if you can put tea in it?? :)

Haven't had any sponsor's today, a bit disappointing but then I shouldn't expect the fundraising to go that smoothly and to reach my target that quickly. Really need to get some flyers put around and posted to local company's.

Contacted a "big" sports centre today about getting membership for my training... won't say the name of the club but put it this way... some people have no heart or sympathy!!

That's one really nice thing about anonymous sponsor's, makes you believe there are still some decent people out there!!

Until tomorrow... hasta luego

Total fundraising to date: £747.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 29