Saturday, March 04, 2006

Steve 1, Forest of Dean 0

Firstly, I'm not sure why but my domain http://www.cycle4charity.org/ is not working and the people who manage it don't work weekends, grrrr!!

Forest of Dean cycle today was wicked!! 19 miles through the forest, amazing scenary and the trails were perfect!!

New Camelbak worked a treat, although I need to learn to drink more!! even after the 2 hrs 20 min cycle, I had only drank 1/2 a litre... I had a 3 ltr pack!! :)

Was a wee bit cold, but nothing to complain about, even saw an Eagle, was huuuge!! Couldn't get close enough to photo it though :(

Anyway, took some piccies:


S'mee


Rob n Dave

Tunnel Vision

Action Shot 1

Argggghh No Brakes!!

Prfff Call That a Jump?!

Are we there yet??

Action Shot 2

Stop Following Me, I'm Lost!!


Hope to get some more mileage tomorrow, so until then...


Total fundraising to date: £757.00
Miles Rode Today: 19
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 48