Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursday 30th March

Had an email from Jane at Bike Scene this morning, said they were willing to donate a few item's of clothing for training and raffle. Well happy :)

Stop by their site by clicking here

Been working on the "company" page of my site since I got in from work! Worked all day doing the work's website, now I'm working all night doing my own website... this has been my life for the last few week's but it's paying off...

With companies like Endura and Bike Scene helping my cause it's boosted my confidence no end.

And to top it off today, the Editor of 3D World magazine (Jim Thacker) kindly advised me he has put a mention in the mag for me... so my site and cause is now being viewed by a vast audience across the globe, double :)


Had another sponsor today (from a 3D world Reader I may add), thanks John!!

Until tomorrow, remember kids:-

"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight." George Gobol

Total fundraising to date: £927.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 112