Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday 26th May

Sorry for no posts since Monday. Once again Blogger seems to be having problems or is that me??

Haven't been out on the bike for ages now and can't see it happening this weekend due to the worse case of manflu I've ever experienced. Been feeling ill since Wednesday but today I was literally bed ridden :(

There's been more people joining in my world cup competition so a few thankyous to go to: Paul "new york, new york" Kelly, Watto, WPRC and J Rickard and Mr Gabb. Thankyou all for your support and good luck with your world cup predictions.

Also a massive thanks to my mate David Gabbidon (Gabbi Motors - Newport) who's kindly asked his brother Hammer Defender Danny Gabbidon (Hammer of the Year award) for a signed football from the West Ham United Football team!! It was signed on the momentous night of the FA Cup Final!!

West Ham Squad Signed Football for Auction

I hope to get this auctioned soon with all the proceeds going to charity. Just need to get some interest from the genuine hardcore West Ham fans... I'll be visiting some footy forums in the next few days to try and get the interest started :)

In the meantime, if you are interested in making a starting bid, let me know!!

Would also to give a shout to my best good mate who now resides in Med-hat Canada, Dale Jones. He was proudly serving for queen and country but after a few tours of Ireland and Iraq he met a beautiful Canadian woman, got married and had a baby girl, Cerys Ann. He's kindly donated a new digital video camera for documenting my training/events... Cheers mukka!!

He's always moaning I never mention him so...

Those DPM's don't work indoors mate!!

Join in the footy fun, help a charity and your predictions could win you a few £££'s in the process http://www.cycle4charity.org/wc06/home.htm

Total fundraising to date: £2820.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 338