Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tuesday 30th May

I'm over it... man flu that is!! Should be going out on the bike tomorrow after work!! The first for a long time!!

On the housing front... still waiting for Mr Solicitor to get his arse in gear and get "searching" on those local searches!! Probably find out their building a motorway/loony bin next door... should fit in fine there then - hang on... the house IS actually opposite a mental institute already... D'oh!!

Quite a few more donations/sponsors since Friday so thanks goes to: Kingsley Blease, Simon Ryalls, Paul Harrison and Simon Wick. Thanks for your support and good luck in your predictions, although why your all backing England is beyond me... Brazil all the way baby!! :)

Only kidding... I'll be backing my Anglo Saxon brothers really!!

Now got over 20 people in on the World Cup Prediction Competition and I'm sure as the 9th June creeps up that'll get a lot higher. Really happy with the response so far. Quite a few people have been giving more than the £10 entry fee and I'm so grateful for that.

Palmer technical/product guru Jonathan Smith has been helping me arrange this competition and has (I'm sure) broken some international spam regulations/laws in trying to get as many people to join as possible. Thanks for all your hard work and efforts Jon, it's paying off!!

My minimum target of £2500 for Cancer Research is nearly hit, although I've set an actual target of £3000 I think I'll hit this with ease and hopefully get alot more.

St Anne's Hospice fundraising has been slightly slower than my Cancer Research UK fundraising. This could be due to personal reasons (I can understand not supporting a charity you've never heard of) although I have to admit I've been more keen to reach my target for Cancer Research UK first, which as it happens is nearly there. As soon as I hit £2500 for Cancer Research UK, St Anne's will have my full fundraising attention :)

Had an email from a certain company today confirming they are willing to donate some items for auction/raffle. More on this to come...

See... spam does pay :)

Total fundraising to date: £2910.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 338