Sunday, May 14, 2006

*Sunday 14th May

Wow...

I think I may have brought a house yesterday... no wait... I did buy a house yesterday. Well, my offer has been accepted and now it's just a case of getting the legal bods involved :)

Viewed it Friday 4pm, put an offer in 5pm. Estate agents rang yesterday morning to say it's been accepted!! And I managed to knock off 5k from the asking price :D

Could be moved in within a month. Arrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

No training yesterday. Forgot it was my mates (Dale Tyler) 30th and the FA Cup Final was on and our Gabbidon was playing. Was an amazing match (probably the best FA Cup Final ever!!) which ended up Liverpool beating us in penalties, we was robbed. Really gutted for West Ham as they were by far the better team on the day.

Got out today with Dave "like a whippet" Daniels... 32 miles!! And, considering I haven't been able to get on the bike for the last 2 weeks, we done it in record time. Just over 2.5 hrs, averaging 13 mph, this was the longest and fastest ride this year so far!! We done good so rewarded ourselves with a nice pint in the Greenhouse (Cwmbran), mmmm Strongbow in the beer garden on a hot summers day, can't fault it!!

No aches or pains but I did get a pretty major stitch about 4 miles from home. Just a case of riding through it. No pain no gain as they say...

Total fundraising to date: £2187.00
Miles Rode Today: 32
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 338