Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thursday 11th May

No training, again!! Was a prefect evening for a long one as well. Will definitely get out on the weekend, I've got some making up to do.

Been looking online for houses all night, I've a real urgency to get my own place!! Just can't get over how expensive they are. Even flats are hitting the 100K mark and that’s just stooopid prices for a flat in Cwmbran!!

Had an amazing day of sponsors, some from my World Cup Competition (link below) and a massive £100 donation from a very kind Director of mine. Thanks Andy :)

Would also like to thank Mike Loughlin and Dr. Mike Cottam for their kind donations, many thanks to you both!!

Special message to Richard Barnsley: Thanks for entering the comp but England... win the World Cup!?!?! No chance :D

Now over half way on my Cancer Research UK target of £3000, and I've raised over £600 for St Anne's Hospice as well. Thank you all for your support!!

Team Captain Rob "I'm a Pro" Windmill mailed me earlier, wasn't very happy with his "I'm a Pro" title.

So...

Rob "I like really tight lycra" Windmill... what title would you like sir?? :P

Join in the fun and win some £££'s: http://www.cycle4charity.org/wc06/home.htm

Total fundraising to date: £2187.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 306