Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wednesday 10th May

Kick Off!! My World Cup Competition is in full sail and already raising money and lots of interest :)

http://www.cycle4charity.org/wc06/home.htm

No blog since Saturday!! (maaan that's bad!!) But not my fault...

Creating/Organising the World Cup Competition wasn't easy work and this last week has pretty much been me testing umpteen (around 12) online systems. All that takes time, alot of it. Along with real work, maintaining my websites, emailing companies (most don't even reply), I really don't know where the time goes, so I've not been out on the bike for over a week now :(

Anyway... swiftly changing the subject. The SAAB 24 HR Mountain Meyhem website is up and running and after an email from our team captain (Rob "I'm a Pro" Windmill) today, I've realised it's only about 6 weeks away!! Time to get serious!!

See: http://www.ssmm.co.uk/

Just don't call me Lance :P

Total fundraising to date: £2047.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 306