Thursday, June 08, 2006

*Thursday 8th June

Got out again after work (… Neighbours D’oh), pushed a little further and managed to knock up 30 miles in just over 2.5 hrs, Along the canal to Cwmcarn, up to the start of Forest Drive (10 minute mars break), back to Cwmbran, along the lanes to Ponthir, through Llanfrechfa to Croesyceiliog, then back to Oakfield, phew…

Got to admit though, I’m paying for it now!! My knees are killing me, I’m sun burnt (again) and I managed to snap 2 spokes going 36 mph through the lanes… not good!!

Had a few more people join in the World Cup Competition so thanks goes to Colin, Jez and Mr & Mrs Henwood. Thanks for joining and good luck with your predictions J

Competition closes tomorrow (1hr before kick off – 5pm UK time) you still have time!!

http://www.cycle4charity.org/wc06/home.htm

Total fundraising to date: £3060.00
Miles Rode Today: 30
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 417.5