Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday 12th June

Sorry for no blogs over the weekend. I think the World Cup may have had something to do with that though...

47 entries to my competition from all over the world and its now in full swing. Total amount raised from this: approx. £470, the jackpot stands at £150 (I've raised this from auctioning items donated by companies).

Every match played makes a new no. 1 spot (alas I'm about 14th down the table) but theres still 58 (give or take a few) games to be played so it can all change...

The banter is getting stronger as tensions rise but its all in good spirit!! Thanks to everyone for helping make it what it is and keep the banter coming!!

Took my wheel to be fixed saturday... up to 1 week before I get it back all shiney and fixed!! Gutted!! Guess I'll have to do some trekking (if my knees can handle it) to help the fitness levels.

Not long to go before we enter the 24hr SSMM Endurance Race. Team: Bob's B*tches. I think I'm dreading this more than the Vietnam trip tbh!!

On my house front... rang the solictors today, looks like the mortgage company have made a cockup that may result in further delays... offs!! But I could still be in for the World Cup Final!! :)

Total fundraising to date: £3380.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 417.5