Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thursday 13th July

Spoke with Reg Braddick today. Gave me the all clear to take my bike down for a servicing and to pick up some items they said they are willing to donate for use/raffle. Hope to pop down on Monday :)

Have now finished the site I mentioned yesterday after some fine tuning this evening. I'm pleased to announce the New Sea Divers website is now live. Check out www.newseadivers.org.uk

They have donated a free PADI certificate course for me to auction/raffle for doing their site.

I've added both Reg Braddick and New Sea Divers to the Company and Links pages on my site (if you don't know what the address is: www.cycle4charity.org but you knew this already! Right?).

Got the day off work tomorrow (the first for about 5 months!!, although I'll still be going in for a few hrs - can't help it, I'm a workaholic!!) to try and get the ball rolling on my house move... which I'm still waiting for the exchange date... which I'm sure will happen when my solicitors (grr) get their ass in gear. At the moment their in "Granny Gear - 1st"... after my talk tomorrow I'm hoping they get in "Extreme - 27th Gear" and start taking this seriously.

Put the offer in Saturday 13th May and considering theres no chain, I was hoping it would be a quick process. So much for hoping!!

I hate solicitors!!!

Total fundraising to date: £3572.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 544.5