Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thursday 6th July

No training tonight. Need a chance for my legs to recuperate.

Received some items today which were kindly donated by Matt Ward of Fisher Outdoors. Several SRAM Cassettes and Chains, which are highly respected in the MTB world.

These should help me during my training and the event. Always nice to have smooth working gear mechanisms :)

Thank you Matt!!

You can visit their site here: www.fisheroutdoor.co.uk


Had another donation which has now brought me over my target for Cancer Research UK (currently standing at £2507), thank you Joyce!!

I'm now going to try concentrating on raising as much money for St Anne's hospice... (currently standing at £995)

So, Italy and France in the world cup... who'd have thought that??? Glad to see Portugal get knocked out though!!!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention I snapped yet another spoke on last nights ride... that take's me up to 4 snapped spokes in the last 6 weeks. And NO it's NOT coz I'm fat... I just ride hard :P

Total fundraising to date: £3502.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 544.5