Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday 28th August

Not sure where the time has gone since 6th August... Owning a home is a wierd business, bit of a wake up call!! Sooooo much work to do. Now I know how my Mum felt :P

Washing, ironing, washing up, shopping (OMG don't even go there!!). Vacuuming, mopping, cleaning tops, more shopping... More cleaning, more shopping... it never ends!!

Have managed to get out on the bike a few times, not as much as I'd like to have, but getting back on after a few weeks off and still managing 50 miles is pretty good going (I think).

Have ordered a new excercise bike (from http://www.x-biking.com) I was cheeky enough to ask for a discount (for charity) and they have kindly given me a top bike at a none profit making rate. Many thanks Paddy!!

I had a go on an X-Bike at the SAAB 24hr and was very impressed so I thought it may help in the run up to Vietnam (which is creeping up faster than I would like it too!!) - November 16th!! If your serious about cycling or keeping fit, an x-bike is the way to go!! Visit their site: here

Still haven't given up smoking completely. I have cut down but all this house business is stressfull work. Not to mention my boiler breaking down (argghhhh) and some little **** in India stealing my Debit Card details and ripping me off £600... so giving up hasn't really been on my mind but I'm determined to by my 30th!! (September 6th).

Haven't had much in terms of sponsors lately (doesn't help not having broadband/telephone) but hope to change all that soon with another blitz on the fundraising front now I have broadband and phone line in the new house.

Almost forgot to mention... I have two new additions to the house. Ozzy and Loca. 2 abandoned kittens from All Creatures Great and Small. I fell in love with them both but initially only wanted one. After a huge guilt trip (for splitting up the little brother and sister) I had to go back and get the other. So, I now have 2 little kittens to keep me company :)

Please visit their site: here

Until next time... beans, bread, butter, beer... this shopping lark is easy :P

Total fundraising to date: £4085.19
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 666.5