Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wednesday 25th October

Oooh maaan that’s just typical!! The day I have my fame in the local press blogger is down so I can’t post my published article from the South Wales Argus :)

Bugga!!

Screen of Doooooom

Had my belated 30th birthday present from my mates tonight (Gab, Sparrow, Tyler and Weeman AKA Mark), a USB rocket launcher. Tis the bestest thing since sliced bread. Almost as good as, if not better, the retro Evil Knievel stunt bike box set I brought the other week (which is also the bestest thing ever). Thanks chaps!!

USB Rocket Launcher Locked and Loaded

Not sure if you can get fired for firing foam rockets from a USB controlled mission tower (i.e. my computer) but I do believe in enjoying work and breaking up the stress and tension with a little fun (Dave Thomas, Paul Walsh and Adrian Bragger look out. You are well within firing range!!)

Hope the story in the Argus helps me raise some funds, if not just raise awareness of St Anne’s hospice.

21 Days, 13 Hours, 50 Minutes - at time of writing

Edited later this evening when blogger was back up!! Will add newspaper scan tomorrow

Total fundraising to date: £4205.19
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 889.6