Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thursday 9th November

Another hour on the bike tonight. Slightly slower rpm but more resistance. Good knee started hurting :(

Can't believe it's one week to go. Infact this time next week I'll be on a plane somewhere over Iran (I think). Can't say I'm looking forward to the 12 hour flight to Hong Kong first but I am excited nonetheless. Had a good look on the airlines website at what's on offer in terms of entertainment... Alas no x-box 360's but they do have some cool films to watch. Did I mention they have a bar? :P

Still not sure how to go about preparing for the jet lag. Do I stay awake the night before? Wear sunglasses a few days prior to leaving? (google it!!), have a few drinks on the plane and sleep? Who knows? I like the sound of the latter though...

Feel free to drop me a mail with your suggestions/tips: steve @ cycle4charity.org

By the way Hanoi is 7 hours ahead!! Hong Kong is 8 hours!! OMG!! I'll actually be going back in time from Hong Kong to Hanoi. How cool is that!! :P

6 Days, 15 Hours, 22 Minutes...

Total fundraising to date: £4485.19
Miles Rode Today: 9.2
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 996.9