Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesday 15th November

Well... this is my last post, until I get back from Vietnam at least :)

Packed and ready to go... yeah right!! I've checked off my list about 4 times now and still know I'm missing something? I'll probably remember what it is somewhere over India... :P

My kit for the next 10 day's

Was surprised to see my backpack only came to 10kg. Plenty of room for last minute items!! No worries there!! Even managed to pack my Spider Mallet and Camera Tripod :)

As this is my last post I have to say thank you again to everyone who has sponsored, donated and support to my cause.

I'd like to say an extra special thank you to my Mum (for being the bestest no.1 mum in the world), Dad and Aussie Step-Mum (for their belief and support), Sister (just coz she's an amazing Sister) and my Nan. Also thanks to Dave and Gill (aunty and uncle) for the unlimited offers for cooked sunday dinner (will definately take you up on this when I come back) and Suzannah & Scott (don't worry, I'll do Granddad proud!!).

Without them this trip wouldn't have gotten off the ground!!

Have to say thanks to my mates Mark, Gab, Sparrow, Dale Tyler, Dale (Jones) and Bubble!!

Would also like to thank Colin Hurley, Helen & Frank and Mike Bailey for thier sponsors yesterday.

Adding to the list of thank you's:-

Adam Red
Merry Prankster
Dave kelly
Fazzie Bear
Meep Meep
Buckie
Chris
Lindy Lou
Shippi
Rachel
Gail O'Sullivan
Helen
Roy and May Eltham
Derek and Sheila
John Lambert
Paul Kelly - AKA Raaaaamaaan
Mike Pritchard
Rob Windmill - AKA Cap't Bob
Adrian Bragger
Keith Ross
Gary Harvey
Ian Dunglinson
Ian Chalinder
Michael Boxall
David and Rachel Daniels
Scott - Cousin
Dave and Gill - Aunty and Uncle
Joanne Carr
Helen Redding and soon to be hubby Frank
Suzannah - Cousin
Mark and Zoe
Monkey Face
Me Dad :)
Nick Burrows
Janet Foster
Dickie
Chris
Gaynor, Ed and Henry
SJ
Mr Blonde
John S
Max Turner
Dave Rosser
Tess
Jen Fifield
Lauren Phillips
Jason Hanlon
Simon Bell
Jonathan Smith - thanks for all you help on the World Cup Comp!!
Dave Crotty
Paul Harrison
Heather Hopkin
Jeremy Llewellyn
Simon Wick
Dave Field
Emma and Paul
Sue @ Halma
Barney
Mike Cottam
Andy Richardson
Mike Loughlin
The Water Gypsies Golf Society
Sarah Smith
Carla Mahoney
Eddie Moir
Rob Fish
Crispie
David W
Neil Schofield
John Paul
Wicklund
Watto
Vinc
WPRC
Kingsley Blease
Simon Ryalls
Shaky
Loch
Tom McGee
Kevin Formby
Neil Pix
Richard Pollard
Jez Lant
Neil and Teresa Henwood
Matt Boyden
The Funk
Bob Berriman
LogicaCMG Employee's
Allison Randall
Andy Carter
Chris and Susan Alford
Charlie Farlie

Of course there's an extra special thanks to the beautiful Charlie for her continuing support and for looking after Ozzy and Loca. Thanks babe!!

Also have to thank the companies who have contributed in many ways:-

Palmer Environmental
Million Pound Gallery
G-Locks
Endura
Bike Scene
3D World Magazine
Bottle Sport
Zeal Optics
Lumicycle
Fisher Outdoors
Reg Braddick Cycles
LogicaCMG
New Sea Divers
X-Bike
Digital Printing Wales
BizBuyBaby
South Wales Argus
BBC Wales

Can't believe it... this time tomorrow I'll be on a plane flying towards Hong Kong.

Leaving tomorrow morning at about 5:30am to get to Heathrow for 9:05am. Board plane 12:05pm. Arrive in Hong Kong 00:05am (GMT). Sit around there for a while then it's a short 2 hour flight to Hanoi...

Well, thats about it. I hope you've enjoyed reading my Cycle 4 Charity blog. I'm not much of a writer to be honest and I've never been able to keep a diary... It's been fun though!!

See you on the 26th!!

17 Hours, 32 Minutes... and yes... I'm bricking it!!!

Total fundraising to date: £4715.19
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 1021.2