Friday, April 14, 2006

Friday 14th April

No blogs for the last 2 days but nothing much to report anyway. Other than my Dad getting a hole-in-one in golf, 156 yrds ending up costing him 70 odd quid in celebration drinks... I don't get that? If I scored a hole-in-one (or got within par for that matter) I'd want everyone to buy me drinks, not me buy them drinks!! :)

Was a perfect day for a cycle today but after last nights "seeing off" session for Rob Windmill (off to new pastures) I'm a tad worse for wear. I'm not a big drinker at the best of time and last night I think I had 1 too many vodkas, ended up stumbling through the front door at about 3 or was it 4 this morning??

Weather forecast for this weekend looks promising so with a bit of luck a few of us will be out on the bikes tomorrow. May even do the Monmouth run which was planned for last Saturday but with Carl "I can jump almost anything" Thomas doing his jackhammer impression that was soon cut short.

Should be a good days cycling, just hope this is not one of them 2 day hangovers... I certainly had enough to warrant it!!

Total fundraising to date: £1177.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 186.5