Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday 11th April

Didn't go out on the bike tonight. Initially it was because I usually have Spanish on a tuesday but it's off for 2 weeks during the Easter period, so I decided to update my site instead.

Added a funky new random image script on the Company page which ummm, kinda randomly displays images on page refresh. Check it out, it's pretty cool: http://www.cycle4charity.org/company.htm

Had another reply from my mass of emails sent to various companies, more news on this once I get confirmation.

Carl "I can jump almost anything" Thomas is home... albeit without having a CT scan.

Doctors obviously think he doesn't need one and who am I to argue? My only medical experience is from watching Quincy during my Uni days...


Total fundraising to date: £1177.00
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 186.5