Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday 17th September

Sorry for no posts lately. /me slaps wrists. Been so busy sorting other stuff out, including contacting the Vietnam Embassy for a visa, arranging my vaccination jabs (ouch), trying to get my money back from thieving Indian hobbit bast*** amongst other things.

Have been out to Cwmcarn mountain trail the last 2 Saturdays. Doesn't get any easier. My fastest time so far (in pedalling terms) is 1hr 20 Minutes. I'm not bothered by finding the trail that hard as I don't even think Vietnam will be that tough?! Still. I'd like to get to a fitness level where I can do the ascent without stopping after every section feeling like my lungs/legs/arms etc... are about to pack up.

Had another sponsor today. Thanks Mike, even more so under your circumstances, much appreciated.

Total fundraising to date: £4105.19
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 704.5