Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday 23rd October

Ouch!! My second Japanese B Encephalitis went slightly better than my first (last week). At least I was able to semi-function and make it back to work (unlike most, I do actually enjoy work!!). No swelling or fever this time but Im still aching all over, feeling nausea and not able to think straight.

Got my third and final Rabies jab next Monday then 2 weeks off from needles for me :) Until the 13th November when I get my third and final Japanese B jab, then it's just a case of taking some super strength malaria tablets.

Contacted the reporter at the South Wales Argus, Press Release/Story should be going in the paper sometime this week :)

Got to go look for some new wheels now. Adrian Bragger (see previous posts) has challenged me to a cycle from Brecon to Cardiff... bugga!! :P

Forgot to mention a special thanks to Allison Randle who kindly sponsored me last week. Cheers Ally!! :)

23 days 15 hours and 47 minutes....

Total fundraising to date: £4205.19
Miles Rode Today: 0
Miles Rode Since 16/02/06: 864.4